Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ordinary World

What's up? My name is Colton Smith. I am just the average kid living every kids dream. Ok, so i am not living the dream, I am actually very caught up in my own world. I do the same thing every day. I get up dreading that moment I walk into those doors. Learning does not interest me as much as going into my own world and dreaming of what I can become? Who I will be, and how I am going to get there. I see all the kids in the halls who rule this jungle and do everything to stay out of there way. High school is there kingdom and I am under there rule. I come home wishing i would run into someone, somewhere bring a little adventure to my life. Then it happens I accidently get into a car wreck. Great I am thinking, this would happen to me. But then I see him. His enthusiasm and arrogance resonates off of him and I can tell he is someone. Someone I need to meet and get to know. He can bring adventure to my life. We become friends and then he shows me his secret. A pill, no not a drug but an enhancer. It will give you ideas and feelings you can't even dream of.
Questions:
What will Colton do when he takes the pill?
Will him and this person remain friends?
Will Colton leave everything behind and go into a new world?

1 comment: