Sunday, March 20, 2011

Complaints

Im tired of always asking
Im tired of homework
Im tired of trying to please other people
Im tired of not having a job
Im tired of not having money
Im tired of doing the same things over and over again.
Im tired of Utah
Im tired of disappointing people
Im tired of people telling me what to do
Im tired of high school
Im tired of being tired
Im tired of not having a slampiece to make me sammich
Im tired of being bored
Im tired of bad music (Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Kesha)
Im tired of not having a car
Im tired of some people
Im tired of attendance school
Im tired of being judged
Im tired of the drama
Im tired of SAT time
Im tired of the radio
Im tired of people complaining
Im tired of me complaining

2 comments:

  1. I liked how you highlighted certain words you wanted to emphasize it added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tired of some people. I like that line. Because only you know exactly what or who you mean. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete