Sunday, March 6, 2011

Xbox

Today after my parents yelled at me to get off the xbox before they throw it away, I was thinking about the gaming community in general. I wonder how many people in the world have been negatively effected by xbox. I would say that 99 percent of people on xbox live have once in there life sat there and thought I should be doing this but instead i am playing xbox. Then they just continue to play. You may ask why and I would say because it is addicting and fun. People like to play video games and even more they like to play with there friends. But honestly I can't say that it has helped me in my life except for something to do when I am bored. Even after I realized this what did I do? I went over and started playing again. I will stop playing xbox eventually... when I die!!

5 comments:

  1. haha couldnt agree more. Once, I sat and played xbox the whole day. I started playing at noon and the next time I looked at my phone it was 8 p.m. I was pissed at my self for wasting my day. But what did I do? I just sat there and kept playing xbox :) power to the gamers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO TRUE! I think everybody does that. Though I must admit, I do it a titch bit more with the internet...people are so pathetic! AND we acknowledge it...but we do it any way :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the first line made me laugh so hard cuz i know how that is

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha if you guys want to see a true gamer add me! Craigster64. You Newby newbers can't handle it! hahahahahahahahaha wwjd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll stop playing when I die. That's a good one.
    Thumbs up for that! :)

    ReplyDelete